DERMagic Hot Spot Salve
Hot Spots, also called “acute moist dermatitis,” are areas of the skin that become inflamed, raw, infected and itchy.
DERMagic Hot Spot Salve is a concentrated formulation of our Skin Rescue Lotion. This fresh-smelling salve is formulated with the same all-natural and organic ingredients, including whole-leaf aloe vera gel, vitamin E, rosemary essential oil, sesame oil, and lanolin to help it stick to the skin.
This product is for oozing hot spots and itchy or inflamed areas (like insect bites and localized allergic reactions). Dab on a small amount of DERMagic Hot Spot Salve topically once or twice per day until symptoms disappear. Always keep DERMagic handy for those small bites or cuts to reduce infections. (Note: if you are treating a large area, or your dog has black skin or hair loss, please use the Skin Lotion not the Hot Spot Salve.)
For Best Results:
- Prior to the first application, clip all hair surrounding the hot spot or wound.
- Dab a small amount of DERMagic Hot Spot Salve directly on wound.
- Keep area covered with a sock or t-shirt for protection from licking. There is nothing harmful or toxic in this product to harm your pet in case of ingestion.
- Reapply DERMagic Hot Spot Salve once or twice per day until symptoms disappear.
- Note: We recommend keeping the affected area covered with a t-shirt or baby socks until healed or until a hard scab is formed and itching has stopped.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sulfur, Lanolin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Water (Aqua), Beeswax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil & Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
The DERMagic Liquid System€134.99
The DERMagic Bar System€134.99